size 1.04 MB
SFZ is a high quality sample player.
- High Quality band limiting sample-playback engine.
- 9 quality settings to allow precise CPU usage optimisation.
- 256 voices of polyphony, unlimited layers per voice.
- Per-channel polyphony limiter.
- Fully Multi-timbral operation, supports all 16 MIDI channels.
- Supports any standard/custom samplerate, including 22k, 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 192k and 384k.
- Extensive SoundFont compatibility.
- Several loading modes: Whole SoundFont, Single Program, Direct-from-Disk streaming.
- Stereo Output.
- A LPF, two LFOs and two Envelope Generators per layer.
- Filter Cutoff, Filter Resonance, Keyboard Tracking, Velocity Tracking and Envelope Amount.
- Vibrato LFO with Delay, Speed and Depth control.
- Modulation LFO with Delay, Depth, Filter Depth, Pitch Depth and Amp Depth controls.
- Modulation EG with Attack, Hold, Keyboard-To-Hold, Decay, Keyboard-To-Decay, Sustain, Release and Pitch Depth controls.
- Amplifier EG with Delay, Attack, Hold, Keyboard-To-Hold, Decay, Keyboard-To-Decay, Sustain and Release controls.
- Stereo Chorus and Stereo Reverb.
- Effects on/off switch.
Programs / Banks:
- 128 internal programs (scenes).
- Saves and Loads standard program (.fxp) files (saving only possible using the microHost, loading thru drag-and-drop operation).
- Drag and drop support for program files (.fxp) and SoundFont files (.sf2).
- All settings saved in the song.
Graphic User Interface:
- Total Layers and Voices played indicator.
- Sound Preview ribbon at bottom, MIDI transmit to host (VST).
- Extensive MIDI implementation: Velocity, Pitch Bend, Modulation, Sustain Sw and a lot more.
- Ultra light ASIO host for live performance and programming (90k).
- Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz samplerates.
- Virtual keyboard with PitchBend/Modulation/Program Change/Transpose controls using PC keyboard.
- Simultaneous use of multiple MIDI ports.
- Saves 16-bit and 32-bit WAV files direct-to-disk.
You can download [download-attachment id=”10193″ title=”nf_sfz_buddy”] to access hidden parameters in SFZ.
sfz ( 1.04 MB )