size 0.15 MB
3 band distortion.
- State turns on and off particular distortion band.
- Tone tunes the frequency of the input filter.
- Band tunes the bandwidth of the input filter.
- Color defines the clipper cutoff level i.e. distortion amount.
- Knee defines the clipper knee size that makes the effect softer.
- Feedback changes one internal clipper property relative to saturation, feedback and asymmetry.
- Asymmetry makes the effect asymmetric including time asymmetry during signal period.
- Level sets output level of particular band.
- Tone tweak frequency of the output filter.
- Band bandwidth of the output filter.
- Speaker turns on speaker simulation.
7amp-3bdist-1 ( 0.15 MB )