size 0.6 MB / 0.7 MB / 1.7 MB
Bertom Denoiser is a noise reduction plugin designed for music and post-production / dialogue.
- A simple user interface which doesn’t rely on “learning” a static noise profile.
- Fully automatable.
- Low CPU usage so it can be used on many tracks.
- Works in the time domain with zero latency.
- Doesn’t simply react to the raw input signal but tracks how the noise is evolving in each band.
- No musical noise (no FFT) at the cost of larger frequency bands and thus shines better at moderate reduction : don’t overcook!
- No crossovers and no phase shift when there is no reduction, in a similar way to a dynamic EQ.
Bertom-Denoiser ( 0.6 MB )
Bertom-Denoiser_x64 ( 0.7 MB )
BertomDenoiser_MAC ( 1.7 MB )