size 0.45 MB / 0.48 MB / 1.28 MB
Brigade Delay simulates the functionality and sound of classic analog delays.
It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption.
- Authentic simulation of a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) delay line.
- No “crackling” or “dropouts” when changing the delay time.
- LFO modulation for Flanger, Chorus, or other modulation effects.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Quality control to send your hi-fi signals to hell.
fbdelay ( 0.45 MB )
fbdelay64 ( 0.48 MB )
fbdelay_mac ( 1.28 MB )