size 0.64 MB / 0.65 MB
Deducktion is a subtractive synthesizer.
- 2 oscillators with saw, square, triangle and noise waveforms with ‘supersaw’ detune, PWM and square/triangle sub-oscillator options.
- 1 resonant multi-mode filter with lowpass, highpass, bandpass, bandstop and peaking options.
- 3 envelopes, 4 LFOs and a 12-slot modulation matrix for a wide range of modulation possibilities.
- Built-in delay, chorus and reverb effects.
- MIDI CC control of parameters and modulation sources allowing full interaction with hardware controllers.
- Customisable GUI themes.
Deducktion_32 ( 0.64 MB )
Deducktion_64 ( 0.65 MB )