size 8.10 MB
DEVIL is an analog style synth aimed at making those beat defining melodies you want in your track.
- 2 2x-oversampled oscillators with fourty waveforms each.
- 1 unison slider per oscillator for adding unison.
- 1 pitch knob for adjusting pitch of both oscillators.
- 1 curve button per oscillator for adding curve to the waveform instead of it being straight angled.
- 1 2-band eq per oscillator with low and high sliders for adjusting the low end and the high end of the sound.
- 1 smooth slider per oscillator for smoothing the sound.
- 1 saturation slider per oscillator for adding saturation.
- 1 velocity slider per oscillator for adjusting the velocity.
- 1 volume envelope per oscillator for shaping the volume.
- 1 filter envelope per oscillator for shaping the filter frequency
- 1 filter per oscillator which can be set as lowpass or highpass and has a cutoff knob for adjusting cutoff frequency.
- 1 pitch sequencer per oscillator which has 16 steps and adjustable speed.
- 1 volume LFO per oscillator with depth knob for mixing LFO into sound and LFO has adjustable speed.
- 1 filter LFO per oscillator with depth knob for mixing LFO into filter frequency and LFO has adjustable speed.
- 1 mix knob for mixing oscillator one and oscillator two.
- 1 reverb knob for adding reverb effect to sound.
- 1 chorus knob for adding chorus effect to sound.
- 1 distort knob for adding distortion to the sound.
- 1 stereo knob for adding stereo width to the sound.
- 1volume knob for adjusting overall volume of the sound.
- Able to save and load presets.
DEVIL ( 8.10 MB )