size 0.68 MB / 1.59 MB
DirtyFilter is mainly a bandpass filter approximation, but in contrast to conventional filters it is based on a nonlinear algorithm.
Due to this fact the filter behavior is very unusual. It basically sounds like a normal filter, just a bit dirtier 😉 The parameters are also similar to a traditional filter:
- Freq: Filter cutoff frequency, or middle frequency (bandpass).
- Res: Simulation of the filter resonance setting.
- Qual: The filter quality or q-factor is inversely proportional to the be bandwidth.
- Wet: Normal Dry|Wet controller.
- Gain: Output-gain of the plugIn.
The plugIn is also available as VST3!
DirtyFilter_32Bit ( 0.68 MB )
DirtyFilter_64Bit ( 1.59 MB )