size 1.73 MB
Free Amp SE is a freeware virtual guitar setup for Windows.
- Choose from seven different amps types.
- Seven different eq’s, all have there own controls for comparison.
- Six speakers, plus bypass, adjustable by the mic placement.
- Separate MIDI volume control, can be placed pre or post amp.
- Host Sync and Tap Tempo for Tremolo and Delay.
- Noise gate
- Tremolo, Triangle and square modulators.
- Two compressors, pre and post amp.
- Wah can operate by MIDI CC, plus has auto features.
- Drive pedal, with a choice of seven overdrive types.
- Chorus with added filter.
- Phase Shifter.
- Delay and Reverb.
The file includes Windows version.
FreeAmpSE_15 ( 1.73 MB )