size 17.5 MB
Gigmate is an emulation of the 1981 Concertmate MG-1 synthesizer.
It uses side by side monophonic & polyphonic modes that gives you 3 oscillators under each key and can lead to some amazing and unique sounds.
- Monosynth with Polyphonic string section.
- Quirky features which first showed up on the 1981 Concertmate MG-1 are properly implemented.
- The GUI overlays a complex audio processing algorithm giving the Gigmate an authentic analog sound.
- Midi Learn for all parameters; Patch memory system with full library.
- Sample & Hold , Ring Modulation, Osc sync, audio frequency LFO, and more besides…
Gigmate-v2 ( 17.5 MB )