size 1.05 MB
Grep is an audio destruction unit / fuzz machine.
The stereo waveshapers are the basis of the grep. When used as insert effect on a mono-track, only one of them will work. Some settings of the waveshapers may cause a distortion of the stereo-image, this can be adjusted with the balance-knob in the master section.
- CLATTER section adds clatter to the sound. The slider controls mix & clatter-modulation.
- SPLATTER section splats the sound, the amount of splattering can be adjusted with the slider.
- KLONG section rectifies the signal. There’s also a button to splut the klong.
- SPUTTER section adds sputter to the sound, the amount of sputtering can be adjusted with the slider.
- F & Q sliders in the FILTER section are frequency (F) & resonance (Q) controls.
Grep2.2 ( 1.05 MB )