size 8.77 MB / 8.45 MB / 9.59 MB / 9.59 MB
Harlequin Preamp is a digital emulation of a preamplifier stage of the Harlequin guitar amp from Cornford Amps.
Launched in 1999 as the ultimate in recording studio tone, this versatile amp still going strong a decade on. Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been took into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye to CPU performances and real-time playability at the same time. Harlequin Preamp is meant to be used as a guitar preamplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing.
- Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode analog modeling.
- Two different Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode models.
- Tonestack full coupled with the gain stage.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 16x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
Harlequin-Preamp-WinVST-x86 ( 8.77 MB )
Harlequin-Preamp-WinVST-x64 ( 8.45 MB )
Harlequin-Preamp-AU ( 9.59 MB )
Harlequin-Preamp-MacVST ( 9.59 MB )