size 0.99 MB
IxoxDelay is a quadruple easily panable echo delay.
- SSE optimized so a SSE CPU is required (Athlon XP, pentium 3 and 4)
- 100% SSE so no denormalisation problem and very low CPU usage.
- All sample rates are OK
- 3 stereo outputs
- the input signal can be merged with the delays.
- from 1/64 to 3 beats of delay… Tempo from 48 to 999…
Each delay has :
- Signal does no depend on the pan of the input.
- EQ low pass and high pass.
- Saturation per delay.
- Type: multiple or single echo.
- input can be the main input or one of the previous delays(input is taken from an other delay before saturation, EQ and volume).
IxoxDelayV1.2 ( 0.99 MB )