size 8.37 MB
M-theory is capable of a rather wide range of sounds, and it excels at creating hybrid sounds that have somecharacteristics of acoustic instruments.
M-theory is a hybrid synth that is built around the Karplus-Strong physical modeling technique, and uses samples, VA oscillators, and noise to drive the delay based oscillator, resulting in a very wide range of high quality synthetic and synth/acoustic hybrid modeled sounds.
- Karplus-Strong style synthesis engine.
- Dual exciters, each with the option of samples, VA, or noise sources.
- Option to load your own samples.
- Oscillator damping, pluck/bow, and tone modes.
- Independent low, band, high, and all-pass filters.
- 6 LFOs.
- 4 envelopes.
- Dual programmable arpeggiators and an extra MIDI note trigger/doubler feature.
- Built in effects: tremolo, metallic resonances, chorus, delay, and reverb.
- 320 presets.
M-theory ( 8.37 MB )