size 5.25 MB / 11.7 MB / 15.2 MB
Marvel GEQ is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer with multi-channel operation support (supporting up to 8 input/output channels, audio host application-dependent).
Marvel GEQ offers extensive internal channel routing capabilities, and supports mid/side channel processing. Marvel GEQ allows audio engineers and musicians to apply quick EQ shape adjustments, both to audio tracks and full mixes. The linear-phase filtering offered by Marvel GEQ is suitable for equalization tasks where high quality and excellent sonic character are a must.
- 16-band graphic equalizing.
- +/- 12 dB gain range per band.
- Channel grouping.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
- Freehand drawing mode.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Mid/side processing.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.
- Linear-phase equalizing.
- Internal channel routing.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- 9 ms compensated processing latency.
VoxengoMarvelGEQ_14_Win32_64_VST_VST3_AAX_setup ( 5.25 MB )
VoxengoMarvelGEQ_14_Mac_AU_AAX_setup ( 11.7 MB )
VoxengoMarvelGEQ_14_Mac_VST_VST3_setup ( 15.2 MB )