size 1.44 MB
Mork is an analog-style synth that can be used to create soundtrack-type sounds.
Designed for deep, low PAD’s or spacy melodies, it can also produce convincing storm-sounds.
- SINE/NOISE switch selects the waveform of the secund oscillator.
- MIX knob sets the mix of the 2 oscillators (fully counterclockwise= only oscillator 1, fully clockwise= only oscillator2).
- DETUNE knob detunes oscillator 2.
- OCTAVE and SEMITONE selectors affect the pitch of oscillator 2.
- BENDRANGE selector effects the range of the pitch-wheel for both oscillators.
- PORTAMENTO changes the portamento-time (glide between notes) for both oscillators.
- ADSR knobs control the VCA (volume).
- 8 sliders control the delays. There’s 4 delays on the left channel & 4 on the right(delay-times & repeats are fixed, the sliders control the mix of each delay).
- AFFECT knob sets the overall mix of all 8 delays.
- FUZZ increases the distortion of the fuzz. (fuzz-effect is very velocity-sensitive & therefor highly responsive to playing-dynamics. Since the fuzz-circuit is hooked up after the delays, you can have it set to where only some of the repeats are distorted).
- FUZZ MIX sets how much the fuzz-circuit affects the signal.
- RECTIFY button rectifies the signal coming from the delays & is hooked up before the fuzz.
- HP/LP switch selects the filter-type.
- CUTOFF controls the cutoff-frequency of the filter.
- RES controls the resonance of the filter.
mork ( 1.44 MB )