size 3.12 MB / 3.61 MB / 2.71 MB / 4.83 MB
ProF.E.T. is a digital emulation of an high gain distortion preamp / stomp-box for guitar.
It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, designed and built by Ignite Amps in 2018.
The ProF.E.T. core circuit is capable of delivering tons of tube-like saturation using carefully tuned JFET based gain stages and filters to keep the distortion aggressive and rich of harmonics.
A 4 controls based tonestack with 2 different modes ensures maximum versatility and tone shaping options, whether you use the ProF.E.T. as a preamp or a distortion unit in front of a clean amplifier.
- Ignite Amps proprietary JFET non-linear modeling engine.
- 4 controls tonestack with additional Shape switch.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions.
ProFET ( 3.12 MB )
ProFET_x64 ( 3.61 MB )
ProFET_MacAU ( 2.71 MB )
ProFET_MacVST ( 4.83 MB )