size 3.86 MB
Psycle is an open source modular music creation studio or so called 4th generation tracker. It has a tracker interface as in Fast Tracker/Impulse Tracker/Buzz and a machines view where you add machines and route the sound. Psycle comes with some native synths, effects and a sampler, but also supports VST 2.0 technology (Effects and Synths). Its main features are:
- 64 Tracks Pattern Editor.
- Internal Stereo Sampler unit, that supports high quality.
- Stereo .wav files and .iff samples as well (more formats will eventually come).
- VST + VSTi Host (still limited but most plugins will work fine).
- ASIO driver.
- 30+ Native Plugins (Generators & effects), with open API for third party plugins.
- Machines view to easily route the sound through machines.
- Internal .wav output.
- Patterns & Machines views skinnable.
- Configurable Keyboard Layout.
- .fxb loading for VST’s
- Midi-In Support.
PsycleInstallerx86-1.8.8.beta2_ ( 3.86 MB )