size 2.6 MB / 2.9 MB / 9 MB / 4.3 MB
QRange is a IIR linear phase EQ.
The analyser can be set to analyse pre-EQ and post-EQ signal applying the same routings that are available per band. It is possible to adjust the analyser minimum/maximum magnitude by dragging the scale on the right (visible only if the analyser is active).
- 12 bands (sortable by frequency).
- Each band can be used as peak, shelf and cut filter.
- Cut filters are available with 12, 24 and 48 dB/oct steepness.
- Stereo/Left/Right/Mid/Side routing per band.
- Global gain for loudness adjustments.
- Resizable user interface.
A menu which is available via the gearwheel provides:
- Adjusting Analyser Range.
- Adjusting frequency display magnitude.
- Adjusting the plugin latency.
- Setting a default EQ state and/or user interface size for new instances.
lkjb_QRange ( 2.6 MB )
lkjb_QRange_x64 ( 2.9 MB )
lkjb_QRange_MacVST ( 9 MB )
lkjb_QRange_MacAU ( 4.3 MB )