size 0.22 MB
Repeater is a infinite repeating delay.
You record in some sound and this recorded sound is then repeated for as long as you want.
- Pressing record (cc16/17), starts recording sound, pressing this button again stops the recording.
- Pressing play (cc18/19), stops playback of sound input and repeatedly plays the recorded sound, pressing this button again stops the playback with the sound input still being off.
- Reset (cc20) – turns off any looped sound and turns back on sound input.
- Regen (cc23) – returns the looped sound to the original recorded sound.
- Mix (cc22) – how much the dry sound is output , normal at 0% means it’s off.
- Vol (cc23) – volume of looped sound, at less than 100% , it means the sound dies away in volume.
- Feed (cc24) – how much the dry sound is feed into to the looped sound, normal at 0% means no other sound is input.
- Lo Filt (cc25) – low pass filter of looped sound, 20khz means it’s off.
- Hi Filt (cc26) – high pass filter of looped sound, 20hz means it’s off.
- Out (cc23) – output volume of the looped sound.
- Press regen to return to the original loop.
Repeater ( 0.22 MB )