size 4.99 MB / 6.74 MB / 3.96 MB / 4 MB
Riviera is a hybrid algorithmic-convolution reverb.
It is suited for modeling specular acoustic reflections in N-dimensional orthotopes. e.g. string, plate, room, tesseract, and up (vooms or volume+room for short).
Normally, direct computations in these spaces are expensive but some clever maths reduced the asymptotic costs to the point of practical use (e.g. a Reverb plugin). Parameterizing these spaces and then combining them with some fast time-varying frequency decay resulted in some interesting sounding impulse responses (IRs).
- Low-latency, low CPU usage convolution.
- Multi-threading support for modeling IRs in the background.
- Fine-grain controls for parameterizing each voom’s number of dimensions, size, offset from sound-source origin, and material reflection dB loss.
- Time manipulation controls for delay, stretch, and linearity (RT60 ranges from 1 – 20 seconds!).
- Fast frequency-dependent time-decay functions.
- Pan / stereo / mix (wet/dry) controls.
- Graphical user interface for displaying IR and spectrogram.
Riviera ( 4.99 MB )
Riviera_x64 ( 6.74 MB )
Riviera_MacAU ( 3.96 MB )
Riviera_MacVST ( 4 MB )