size 1.39 MB / 1.48 MB / 3.73 MB
SGA1566 preamplifier is loosely based on a single channel all tube vintage preamplifier.
To achieve the most authentic analog sound, the whole circuit is simulated in real time using the high performance circuit simulator. This level of sound fidelity comes at a price of high CPU utilization. For cases where such a CPU hit is prohibitive, we have added a model that is significantly less CPU intensive but slightly less accurate than the circuit simulation.
Use SGA1566 preamp to add warmth to a track, as a saturation compressor, or to add “dirt” with tube overdrive.
- Authentic analog sound through real-time high-performance circuit simulation.
- Preamp featuring two 12AX7 voltage amplification stages.
- CPU friendly model of the circuit.
- Two-band active Baxandall EQ that can be placed either at the beginning or at the end of the signal chain.
- Up to 4x oversampling.
- Mono or stereo processing mode.
SGA156632 ( 1.39 MB )
SGA156664 ( 1.48 MB )
SGA1566_Mac ( 3.73 MB )