size 5.06 MB / 9.52 MB / 17.8 MB
Sound Delay is an auxiliary multi-channel signal delaying AU and VST plugin for professional audio applications.
You may specify delay time in both milliseconds and samples, with a high level of precision. This plug-in – being technical in its purpose – provides a basic signal delaying function only, without signal feedback or modulation capabilities. Sound Delay also features internal mid/side encoding and decoding, and allows you to delay mid and side channels independently.
- Sample-accurate delaying.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Mid/side processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- Millisecond-accurate delaying.
- Internal channel routing.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
- Up to 3 seconds overall delay.
- Channel grouping.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.
VoxengoSoundDelay_16_Win32_64_VST_VST3_setup ( 5.06 MB )
VoxengoSoundDelay_16_Mac_AU_setup ( 9.52 MB )
VoxengoSoundDelay_16_Mac_VST_VST3_setup ( 17.8 MB )