size 4 MB / 2 MB
DReverb Lite is a free plug-in for creating high quality algorithmic reverbs.
A feature of this plugin, like other reverbs from Stone Voices, is a wide range of reverb times (up to 100 seconds), as well as low CPU consumption. The difference from the full version is a reduced number of controls, respectively, a slightly smaller set of features. However, in most cases of using the plugin, this is enough.
- High quality reverb algorithm.
- Low CPU usage.
- 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
- Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
- 20 factory presets.
- Scalable interface based on vector graphics.
- Functions for working with presets and banks.
Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11. MacOS 10.11 and newer. DAW with support for VST plugins.
dreverb_lite_1.0_win_86_32 ( 4 MB )
dreverb_lite_1.0_mac_86_64 ( 2 MB )