size 18.4 MB
STS-33 features the Wave-Transition method best suited for atmospheres, soundscapes, pads & textures.
A straightforward user interface with 10 dedicated “Lazy”-Buttons for randomizing different sets of parameters makes programming easy. The Transition method plus the new Super Modulation X/Y control pad add a new dimension and motion for an evolving sound changing completely its characteristics.
- 4 digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 256 selectable waveforms.
- 2 resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass).
- 3 ADSR-style envelope generators.
- LFO Section with 6 LFO and SH&H with 5 being syncable to keystroke.
- Step Modulator – even driven by keystroke on non legato play.
- Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to modulate up to 8 destinations simultaneously.
- 2 output channels (F & D) with LoBoost, Saturate, Delay (+ modulation) and Pan to stereo sum.
- 10 dedicated Lazy buttons.
STS-33 ( 18.4 MB )