size 3.52 MB
Synthetic is a 4 osc analog synth.
- Group Oscillator System: Synthetic’s oscillator system is made up of two groups: Group A and Group B. Each group consists of two oscillators, a filter, and an amp envelope. The oscillators have seven different waveforms to choose from: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Noise, Supersaw, & Tri-Sine. The filters have five different types to choose from: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject, & Peaking.
- Built-in Effects: Synthetic includes five built-in effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Distortion, and a Stereoizer. All of which are essential effects to make some cool sounds.
- TranceGate: Synthetic has a built-in sixteen step stereo TranceGate with adjustable speed, contour, & mix. Just create a pattern by toggling the LED buttons and enjoy the sound.
- Parameter Modulation: Modulate 20+ different parameters with two LFOs & four envelopes. The LFOs have adjustable speed and depth, as well as four different waveforms: Sine, Saw, Triangle, & Square.
- MIDI Learning– Easily link your MIDI hardware to Synthetic with just a few clicks with the MIDI learn system.
- Voice Control: Control how many voices you want from 1, 4, 8, 12, or 16. This way, you get to choose the number of voices you want and need, while saving CPU usage from unneeded voices.
- Factory Sounds: Synthetic comes preloaded with 128 presets, including Basses, Leads, Pads, Strings, & more. You can also import and export your own presets & banks.
synthetic_1.1.4_setup ( 3.52 MB )