size 2.66 MB
T-Force Phaser adds phase cancellations as a creative effect to your sounds. It results in a sound with a spacey feeling.
- Phase cancellation up to 16 stages – means how many points in the frequency range will be cancelled by a serially connected chain of allpass filters).
- Frequency Range control – determines the center frequency where the stages will be aligned.
- Spread control – controls how far the single stages are apart from each other.
- Feedback amount control – controls how strong the signal will be fed back to the audio input (stronger amounts result in a more metallic sound).
- Depth control – determines how strong the phase cancellation will be added to the original sound.
- BPM syncable LFO with phase offset for modulating the Frequency Range (lets the stages sweep up and down in the frequency spectrum).
- MIDI Learn (by right clicking a control).
- All functions fully automatable.
T-Force_Phaser ( 2.66 MB )