size 7.18 MB
TheDrumSource is a sample based drum machine.
It has a sequencer and a built in sample browser. It looks and “feels” like a classic (x0x) hardware drum machine. TheDrumSource is designed with the purpose to be very simple and easy to work with even if you are used to work with hardware drum machines or not. The built in sample browser in TheDrumsource makes it very easy to navigate through your samples. The sequencer can be running when looking for new samples. You will hear the sample the moment you selects it. There is also a quick button to select the previous and next sample in the same directory as the current selected sample. TheDrumsource has a very short time to get started on making your beats.
- Support for many sample formats (including 24 bit samples): WAV, AIFF, AIFC, AU, SND, RAW, PAF, IFF, SVX, SF, VOC, W64, MAT4, MAT5, PVF, XI, HTK, CAF, SD2, FLAC, OGG.
- Built in sample browser suited for a easy workflow when working with samples. And almost all of TheDrumSource’s functions is still available while browsing.
- The sequencer that has 24 sequences for your patterns and each pattern can be a 16/32/64/128 sequence.
- A GUI that can be resized to suit you screen.
- Each channel has pan, volume, pitch, length knobs and swing.
- A sample package created by Mats Lindfors will be included in the installation.
- A quick button to change the next and previous sample in current directory of the selected sample.
- 12 output channels, one for each sample.
- The RUN mode. Lets you play around with the TheDrumsource sequencer even if your host is not playing.
- The SYNC mode. The sequencer is synced by the host and you control which of the 24 track to be played with MIDI (octave 2 and 3).
- The MIDI mode. The samples can be played through midi keyboard (octave 1) with the sequencer turned off.
- Clean interface so you don’t get distracted in your creative work. TheDrumsource uses context menus to make this possible.
TheDrumSource-2.1 ( 7.18 MB )