size 15.5 MB
VGP is a grand piano emulation designed to create a realistic instrument sound as close to the original as possible.
The sound is rich and responsive to provide a sense of realism and natural expression to the user. Particular care and attention has been taken in the reproduction of the original realism and touch response and uses full length sampled notes without any loop. This provides a more natural decay of each individual note of the instrument. The Envelope and Pedal sections provide more options and control for shaping the sound to suit the needs of the user.
VPG provides a range of instrument choice: Grand Piano, Mellow Piano, Bright Piano, Tonk Piano.
- 4 piano types.
- 40 presets.
- 64 program settings.
- Independent left and right volume control.
- Pitch Section for selecting octave and fine tuning.
- Vibrato effect section with host sync function.
- Envelop section.
- Pedal section.
- Individual Dampen and Sustain effects.
- Tone section to create subtle changes in the instruments sound.
- Low and High Pass filters.
- Midi channel selector.
- Midi Learn.
VirtualGrand_v3_FR ( 15.5 MB )