size 0.75 MB
Whirlpool is a single-tap bpm-linked delay with adjustable delay time feedback and filter.
Also features 3 lfos that can be used to modulate cutoff, resonance and pan of the delay independantly of each other.
- MIDI controllable single-tap delay effect.
- BPM-linked delay time.
- Tap tempo down to 1/16 with multiplication up to x 5.
- Wet/Dry mix setting.
- Feedback control.
- Filter option for delay signal.
- Seperate LFO for cutoff modulation.
- Seperate LFO for resonance modulation.
- Seperate LFO for pan modulation.
- MIDI automation on most parameters.
MIDI automation is available on most controls. To find out midi controller numbers simply mouse-over a control and a tool-tip will appear giving you the CC number for that control.
WhirlPool ( 0.75 MB )