size 2.6 MB
All parameters can be assigned to your controller using MIDI learn, and each effect can be positioned in the signal chain using a wiring system known as Signalflow.
The key parts of Repeat X are the stepsequencers for each FX. The sequencers are synchronised to the host and are very flexible in their synchronising possibilities, sequences can be saved to 8 snapshots for each preset or to disk. Beside the stepsequencers there are also FX gates to use for each FX.
Repeat-X is easy and intuitive to use and has been designed with live performance in mind, but can also be employed in your studio projects.
- Easy connect with your MIDI controller: Every FX parameter offers you a MIDI learn function – just right click on the parameter you want to set on your MIDI controller and move the controller of your choice – done!
- Signalflow: Drag & drop FXRepeat X provides an ultraflexible wiring system – just drag the FX to the preferred position in the signal chain and choose between five different wirings – you have 3600 possibilities!
- Stepsequencers and gates:Stepsequencer For each FX you can enable very flexible stepsequencers and gates – each with separate speed control and always synchronized to your host program.
- FX Sequencer: FX SequencerDraw your own FX sequences.
- Filter: Provides 12 different high quality filter types.
- Ringmod: 4 different waveforms to modulate the signal.
- Crusher: Steplessly variable bitcrusher and samplerate reducer.
- Pan: Modulateable panner.
- Delay: Delaytime from 1 sample up to 999 milliseconds – modulate feedback or delaytime.
- Repeat: Grainbuffer live repeater – playable with keyboard – pitch it and speed it up or down – play reverse – set attack and decay.
- Tapestop: Oneshot tapestop with variable time and curve setting – you can set the tapestop pre or post FX
- Saturation: Masterchannel saturation.
Repeat-x ( 2.6 MB )