size 3 MB
PERFormant is a sound designer-oriented formant vowel synthesizer / filter.
It is ideal to design realistic choirs or vocal solos (non-speech), can also be used creatively to design original synthetic sounds and textures.
- 3-bands, non-resonating stereo formant filter bank with flat (Butterworth-like) response, for astonishingly realistic vowel synthesis.
- 2 fully morphable datasets.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- The filter bank can be switched to process either the builtin synth or an external stereo signal.
- Very advanced and carefully designed graphical user interface: bands controls overlaid on the builtin spectrum analyzer for visual feedback; jog-shuttles for accurate fine-tuning of the three frequency bands; global band shifter and bandwidth scaler.
- Builtin stereo sawtooth-choir synthesizer (eight voices, six independent sawtooth oscillators plus stereo noise source) with extensive modulation controls; six independent LFO (sine or random) working in FM, AM or both; extensive Aftertouch support; monophonic glider with glide velocity scaling.
- By design, need for external equalization is dramatically reduced / eliminated.
- Naturally wide stereo output, no needs for external ambience simulators.
PerFormantVst2x64 ( 3 MB )