size 1.06 MB / 1.13 MB
Stereo Helper is a stereo mix control tool.
It can be used on every audio track/group that requires stereophonic enhancement. It’s leightweight in terms of CPU power consumption and has zero latency. The main features include mid/side processing, width control, stereo enhancement and a mono compatibility checker.
- Preview mid or side channel of your stereo tracks.
- Add mid and side channel gain.
- Add depth to audio signals with a natural sounding delay effect.
- Indicate whether your input signals are mono.
- Control the stereo width.
- Check for mono compatibility.
- Panning, phase inversion, left/right swap.
StereoHelper ( 1.06 MB )
StereoHelper_x64 ( 1.13 MB )